December 16, 2009

Santa's Lap




We have NOT been able to get Jack to sit with Santa since he was a wee one. This is the ONLY time he did it and I'm hoping this is not the trend with my kids-though I know better. I think they look SO MUCH alike in these pictures! I am having a hard time believing that Jack's pic with Santa was taken two years ago and that Isla is already 8 months old (and that it's Christmas again)! We are busy decking the halls, singing carols and sipping hot cocoa. Jack is loving every minute of it (except the attempts at getting him to visit Santa) and I am loving watching my kids develop the same excitement I have for the Holidays. This season is a bit bitter sweet though-I am excited to be spending it in my own home with my own family, but miss the holiday traditions back home. This will be my FIRST Christmas completely on my own-no visits to the parent's house, no trips touring Woodland for the PERFECT tree for the big house and no getting conned into wrapping Christmas presents. I miss you guys and wish you the BEST OF LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment