July 20, 2011




I can hardly believe how long it has been! My dad reminded me that keeping up with this website is important (at least to him) so here I am in an attempt to catch up. The last few months have flown by! To celebrate Easter we took the kids to the annual Horace House Egg hunt. The day took a major turn for the worse when terrible news from California made its way to me. My dear friend's three year old son passed away and so I found myself on a plane bound for CA that afternoon. Adam happened to be on a two break from school so the kids stayed with him in NC. Two weeks later I was back in NC heartbroken and exhausted. Returning to NC was no easy task. My parents and I made the CRAZY decision to "road trip" me back to NC. This trip would normally take 4 days-but with my parents it took FOREVER! I actually had to take a flight from Little Rock, AK so that I would be back in Chapel Hill in time for Adam to start clinic. A few days later my parents arrived. This whole experience made me realize just how far North Carolina is from California....

No comments:

Post a Comment