January 21, 2010

Crazy Girl




The weather here is so CRAZY. The year started off FREEZING. It literally did not get out of the thirty's for a few weeks. Yesterday it was 65 and beautiful. Warm weather makes me want to sew and having a daughter to make little dresses for makes me actually sew. Unfortunately I am new enough to the craft to not yet be familiar with sizing properly and Isla is such a sassy little thing-actually measuring her is NOT an option. I whipped up this dress in about an hour on Saturday and from the looks of it, it won't fit her much more than an hour. Too bad, because I just LOVE the fabric. I think I will just bite the bullet and buy some more and make the dress in a 2T (for a 9 month old-CRAZY).

PS
Crazy Girl has been walking for a few weeks now-before I knew what had hit me I found her on the fifth step of the stairs-I really should have my head examined for wanting two more...

No comments:

Post a Comment