October 16, 2009

My Girl




It has been a BIG month for Isla! Early in September she sat up alone and had her first taste of real food-pears. She has not been much of an eater though-a little here a little there-she definitely prefers nursing. Looks like I am destine for another baby who can "ask for it." Being a second baby-she has made things pretty easy for me-record keeping wise-since (because she is the second after all) the baby book has yet to be bought. She sat up and ate for the first time on the same day (09/05), a few weeks later (09/12) she crawled and stood up alone!!! We couldn't believe it either-at less than 6 months old! I'm not sure what to credit (or blame) the fact that she is a girl and well, we are a more advanced specimen, or that she is a second child. Either way, I have got my hands full-and lovin every minute of it!

PS
Adam wanted me to add that she has her lower central incisors (two bottom teeth):)

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey! Found your blog- so glad I did. I love all your quick tid-bits about the kids. And I'm assuming that's a happy anniversary post. 5 years?! Congrats. That's a hot picture, too!

    ReplyDelete